2020 Court Schedule
"Please be advised on Monday, September 24, the court session will begin at 11:00am. 11:30am for Public Defender cases (previously appointed by the Judge) 1:00pm for attorney cases. This change is for this week only."
The Municipal Court office / Violations Bureau handles all criminal complaints, Ordinance violations and traffic tickets issued in the municipality. This includes complaints and tickets issued by Berlin Borough Police, New Jersey State Police and Camden County Parks Police. This office schedules cases for hearings, arranges the court calendar, records court proceedings and assists the judge in court. The Court office/Violations bureau collects all fines and accepts bail for outstanding warrants.
Kelly J. Foster
Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
(856) 767-1721 or (856) 767-7777 ext. 300
(856) 767-8955 - Fax
For more information or to access printable Municipal Court forms, please click on one of the links below:
- Your Rights in the Municipal Courts
- Berlin Borough Municipal Court Schedule - Please click on the link for court session dates and times.
- How To Appeal A Decision Of A Municipal Court
- Municipal Court Mediation Program
- Penalties for Commonly Charged Offenses
- Statement Of Witness Or Complainant
- Your Day In Court
- Financial Questionnaire to Establish Indigence - Municipal Courts
- Financial Questionnaire to Establish Indigence - Municipal Courts in Spanish
- Paying Tickets By Mail
- Paying Tickets In Person
- Contesting Tickets
- Failure to Appear
- Paying Tickets Online
- Community Disputes Committee
- Why is Mediation Recommended?
- How are Cases Referred?
- The Role of Disputing Parties
- Who Are The Mediators?
- The Parties Reach an Agreement
- If No Agreement is Reached
- If an Agreement is Reached but Broken
- Volunteer as a Member